Monday, August 16, 2010

Eldar Fandex, early stages

Over on Warseer, I've been tossing around ideas for my next fandex, now that the Space Marine fandex is in the touch up phase as far as the rules are concerned.  This will be one for the Craftworld Eldar.

Amongst the many changes, I'm removing Fleet from most units and replacing it with a running bonus and move through cover, and perhaps most drastically I'm retooling the Aspects to reflect the Phoenix Lords and different schools within each Aspect.

Eldar Fandex outline

If you're a Warseer member, I'd love it if you joined the thread and contributed your two cents, or do so here.  If you're not, please let me know what you think here and consider joining the forum and jumping into the rules development and stories sections.  They can use all the traffic they can get. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment